JUDGEment Day

Get it printed on the back side!
The JUDGEment Day shirt is now available on my RedBubble store!

So for the last week I've been essentially out of Cellular range and limited to a sporadic WiFi connection and rules about engaging in "social media" while in the deep woods of a work-related retreat. Which sounds much worse than it was, it was actually a really good week. But, being away as I was, I missed a few things.

Having expended my usual effort in support of certain candidates for CSM who align counter to certain other parties, as I always do, this week's news was rather disappointing. The worst part was reading the smug posts coming from the so-called diplomats on the Goon side of things. We can all sit here all day and debate the details of this entire sad chapter in Eve's history, but betrayal has and always will be a part of the game. I personally find it reprehensible, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. In other words, I wouldn't do it, but I fully expect others to do it.

That isn't the disappointing part. The sad part to me is how easily The Judge got used. I mean if the reports from the sources are correct and at least marginally factual, this guy turned like an Apple Dumpling. A few "Poor Babies" and "I'm listening" sessions and he was ready to betray his comrades to the very forces that they had been fighting against for years. The backbone of a jellyfish.

Today I told him that he should have called me or texted me the day after the CSM dinner when he was walking around Reykjavik searching for his courage. He should have and he should have told me everything, because my advice would have been freaking EPIC.

So you are pissed off at Gigx and you want to engineer the greatest heist slash backtab in Eve history? Ok, not my thing, but I can see the point of it. Why not make it truly grand and double-cross those cheeky bastards that think you are a pushover? In no time at all I could have put a deal together with another player group (unnamed) and we could have stuck it to Co2 AND Goons at the same damn time. Imagine how much more epic that would have been?

What a missed opportunity for legendary status.

Oh well, this is what happens when you are so damn good at the Meta game that no one knows you are so damn good at the Meta game. That CCP employee that wants to know more about how it is done is talking to the wrong people.

And sorry Judge. History is not going to be kind.

Next time call me first.