NEW Shadow Wallpapers

Waiting to Jump Shadow Wallpaper
Click to download various sizes


Retrievers Shadow
Click to download various sizes

Vertical Shadow
Same here


These were the two unfinished Wallpapers in the pipeline back from when I was doing what I called the "Shadow Series". You can see the entire series at this link. The concept for these started as a simple question, "What would Eve look like in real space?" Real space is stark, harsh, and black as ink, just look at NASA photos and you'll quickly get the idea. So much of Eve is defined by the Nebula and color of New Eden (and rightfully so) that I pondered what it would mean to take that away. Strip away the normal and look at things in a different light.

So much of what I do as a creative is based around this idea. My spaceship posters started around a very similar challenge - to take the spaceships we all know so well and present them in a totally alien environment. The focus because different than we are used to seeing. And in presenting them, or these, in a new light - it always us the chance to look at them with new eyes. You've never seen anything like it before, it isn't comfortable, usual or expected.

I so rarely get any feedback from anyone I have no idea what anyone else thinks, but these types of pieces are among my personal favorites.

I can only hope that you enjoy them as well.